Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Journalists Have all the Fun

I should have been a journalist. I'm starting to think they have all the fun. Sunday, I listened to a recent episode of This American Life which included a story by Malcolm Gladwell on his beginnings as a journalist with The Washington Post.

Well, as you know, I'm a fan of American Idol and just now, I perusing the internet for reviews of last night's performances by the top 12 male contestants. I came across this review in The Washington Post by Lisa de Moraes. I'm sorry, but did she really include both the words "ejaculate" and "cum" in a nationally ranked newspaper's entertainment coverage of a G-rated prime-time TV show?

I suggest reading the article without a beverage in your hand unless you've got a towel to clean up the mess when it comes out your nose.

Run? Oh, I'll do that later.

No comments: