Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Sunday Run

So, let's talk about my run today. Not to much to say. The weather was perfect: brisk and about a sunny 35. No wind. I went a very meandering route as I only had it planned up to 8 but I had to figure out another 4 on the fly. Not easy when you're only about half a mile away from home with 3 more to go! But I did it by going up and down the streets.

Whoops! Since this is a scientific blog, I better include the data. 12 miles/ 2:06:27/ avg. pace 10:31/ avg. HR 152.

I turned it into a 3/1 not because it was scheduled that way, but because I had to pick Sarah up from Sunday school at 12:00. I made it home by 11:51. Just enough time to whip up an Endurox and get to the synagogue with 2 minutes to spare! It pays to live close when you've got Hebrew school and Sunday school to contend with.

This afternoon, when you all are watching the Super Bowl, I will be one of the few lucky parents who gets to go to the Hannah Montana 3D Concert movie. Choke. I only hope I get home in time to see Tom Petty.

No comments: